Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy birthday Cole

Good evening crafters, real quick post tonight. My husband great nephew BD is today and of course I am late since it has to go in the mail. I did make it to the mail before it left today but he will gett it in a couple of days. I used the explore machine since it is so easy. The shark came from Birthday Bash and I ran it through the ebosser with the dots folder and added some googly eyes on it




I even added a wobble on it

I used the pen to add the sentiment but I should have used a blue marker maybe next time when I give myself more time

as always be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...