Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Cards

I managed to complete 5 more cards. I thought if I make 5 cuts and then I could go in an assemble them quick I would be 5 more closer to my goal.

Well I just did an update on cricut design space and it will not pull up my images so I can't tell you which cart or the grass I cut them from. The stamp is from the $1 spot at Michael's from last yr or before 




This stamp is from Hobby Lobby and the bunny I can't remember where I got that stamp from




Until my next set tomorrow be bless


1 comment:

  1. Felisa, you are on the bal; again I haven't created any cards shame on me. You have really been cranking out some great projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...