Monday, March 24, 2014

Little KD Thunder

My oldest grandson Kendrian (KD) worried me so bad yesterday for his shirt. I wasn't in the mood to craft yesterday so when he got up this morning he started again about how he wanted his jersey shirt to wear to school. So I asked him what he wanted and he told me and I thought to myself man I should have just done it yesterday since it was so simple and easy. I used the font Varsity and I had a tee shirt already and the vinyl so he  was a happy camper going to school this morning. 



Well time for bed it was a long first day back to work. 

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...