Sunday, March 2, 2014

Glasses layout

Good morning crafters, I finished that layout that I had cut out the images on the cricut explorer yesterday. I used the cartridge Dr Checkup and this is only the second time I have used it shame shame right. 
Well my son, grandson and I had eye appointments a few weeks ago and we all walked out needing glasses which my son and myself  are use to them but my grandson it was his first time. Dr stated he needed reading glasses so he got a pair and stated he looks like a nerd (but a smart one lol) I pulled out an old 12x12 stack by My Mind's Eye Twinkle Twinkle little star


I even pulled out a sticker set I bought on HSN Write on I really should have been using this said to say I want another one and I have only used 3 out of it lol. The Sweet came out of it as well 

Well I better get to moving got more projects to knock out....Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...