Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Baby Z layout


Hello crafters, I will be working on Baby Z's album for my daughter I need to upload and order all the pictures I have saved off of FB of baby Z for this keep sake album for them. I purchased a real nice album the other day at Joann's that I can't wait to fill with baby Z's pictures. 

For this page I used CTMH Z7173B BabyCakes paper packet, the so sweet is from the My Stickerease Assortment Z7173C and the little buttons are from BabyCakes Assortment Z1869 I knew I loved this paper when I saw it and knew I had to have two of it (thanks Shanta lol)

 I used the Cricut Explore to cut the layout in the design studio with the make it now so all I had to do was pic out the paper

the stars and sleep baby cut perfect
.
my mat wasn't sticky enough and I missed the moon up but it doesn't look too bad

I just love how this simple layout came together look for more with this paper pack while I work on the album.


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...