Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Teacher birthday


Today was my grandsons teacher Birthday so off to work I went on her card. I used an old stack from DCWV Hittin' the Books to make her a card and envelope. I used create a critter 2 for the apple and I put it on a wobble along with french script stamp and I embossed it. I used S&P Stamp for Happy Birthday. On the bag I used a sheet of paper from DCWV Sunshine paper stack because I ran out of time this morning I didn't get to add anything to the bag.

I used my ek sucess punch for the boarder (I forgot I even had it...I know sad right)
I pulled out my Creative Time with Emma frame and decorative tag that the apple is sitting on
I used a fiskars stamp set for the inside sentiment and balloons. All and all I really like how this project came out this morning and KD said he teacher said it was fabulous so he is happy and so is Nana....


Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...