Wednesday, February 5, 2014

KD shirts

Hello Crafters I am coming to you with a simple project that I made for my number one grandson Kendrian. He seems to be the only one in the house that doesn't mind that I make him something. Of course he loves his name on anything. I used make the cut to make his shirts. 
He loves to watch videos of mind craft so off to Wally I went to to buy a green shirt. I used wax paper to cut the image and name out. The font I downloaded was on dafont and it was mind craft. The fabric paint I also bought at Wal Mart. 

Kendrian's nickname is KD (Kendrian DeAndre) just happens to be Kevin Durant of OKC Thunder name as well so you know little KD thinks he is just as good lol. 

Can I say this little boy just loves his shirts. Now I have to find some more ideas to keep him in shirts now. This was to simple and quick and of course Nana is the greatest in his eyes......
As always Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...