Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Bless Birthday cousin LaChanda


Today is my favorite cousin's birthday and she loves animal print so I made this quick card last night for her. I started with a home made stencil from my Zing and then I used the Viva Ferro Special Effect Past on the base of the card. Her favorite color is purple so I cut some balloons out and embossed a few and pop dotted them up. I pulled out some spellbinders to but the stamp from S&P Company Bold Sentiments III Birthday set for the front and inside of the card. I then pulled out my animal stack of paper to make the envelope  

Happy Birthday Cousin we love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...