Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Birthday sis Roshanta




Hello Crafters, this is a busy month for me with birthdays so be forewarned I still have a few more to go. Today is my classmate - girlfriend -  sister in Christ Roshanta 's birthday. So I had to make a quick card so I could get it in the mail before her birthday hope it makes it on time. I used DCWV Birthday extravaganza pack and I downloaded the free cake tonight from Miss Kates site and put the cake on an action wobble.


I used Stamps of Life stamp for Bring on the Cake and My Creative Time for the speech bubble die cut out. I also used my new spellbinders die from Tuesday Morning for the pink frame.

I used S&P stamps for the inside sentiment....wow I was really in my room using items today.


Happy Bless Birthday sis, love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...