Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Feburary 2014 Purple & Black Challenge

January's gone and February is here!  Who's ready for another great Creative Challenge? over at Scraps of Color 
I'm sure that plenty of us will be in the Valentine's Day groove, so I'd thought I shake things up a bit and challenge everyone with something a bit different!

This month, why not try out a card, layout, journaling page, or altered piece featuring the following:
  • the color purple
  • a black silhouette (of any kind; face, body, object, etc)
  • bling
  • a monogram
  • as an optional bonus: something sweet (...we couldn't leave v-day out all together could we...?!)

This is my simple card that I came up with using my Cameo tonight. I used paper Studio untamed paper stack and Studio G for the purple sticky strip and Martha Stewart punch for the heart boarder. On the cameo I cut out the silhouette and the used the function print and cut for the candy hearts for hubby and my initials then I also used print and cut for sweet hearts with the frame (I need to calibrate my machine but since I am not a perfectionist this is okay with me) so simple right and another challenge complete along with hubby's valentine card :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...