Saturday, February 22, 2014

Desk to dawn

I am so proud of myself. I got my Close to My heart monthly order and this is the first time I pulled out a kit (Ivy Lane) and worked it. I followed along with Tiara iClassygirl Desk to Dawn and made a simple layout. As you no Felisa - she is simple so I am in love with the Desk to Dawn. This is a rare picture with me and my grandsons. My oldest daughter doesn't live near me so when I go I try to take the other two boys so we can get a family shot.


 remember my I top that was a button I made with it. the swirls are from the Ivy Lane kit as well
 this is the stamp set that came with the kit and I used the Artiste cart to stamp out on the cardstock that was included with black ink

I still have plenty left for more layouts
Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...