Saturday, February 8, 2014

Basketball snack bags


Yesterday my oldest grandson Kendrian (KD) was his turn to bring snacks for the basketball team. I pulled out the silhouette to make snacks for 14 kids. I worked late last night so I had to drop them off at my daughters house and I had to snap a quick picture of the bag. I took the pic in my other grandson Kai's swing so sorry for the bad picture. I used an old stamp for the front and stamped CHAMPS on the front.
On the inside of the card I used an old stamp set from StampinUp 
The kids really did enjoy there bag. 

This is Kendrian's picture.......He will be ready for the NBA
Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...