Friday, February 21, 2014

Another Birthday

Time for another birthday card or two. Today is my friend Shauntay and co worker Denise birthday so I thought I would use MojoMonday sketch and I loved it some much that I used it for both cards.
For this card I used the 6x6 We R Memory Crazy for you ( I guess I am still in a purple mood)
and I used the left over balloons from yesterday card for the inside
I love the fact that I can pull out all of those 12x12 pads that I keep buying and use the for an envelope 
for this card I used the My Minds Eye Indie Chic Ginger and I love how the colors look so springy :D

That is all be bless until the next birthday card tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...