Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Make it meaningful 2014

Challenge #2 - Jan 16 - What is your first memory as a child?  Post your creation to the gallery by Jan 31. 

Remember I stated I was going to use this ugly paper stack up from CTMH that was in my stash so it isn't going to change for this album. I was planning on making the cover tonight but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. 

My first memory would be that I loved watering my grand mother's flower bed unfortunately I don't have any pictures of her flower bed must make a mental note to myself and ask my Aunt.  

My album is a 9x9. I even manage to pull out some flower stamps from Stampin up that is maybe 5 yrs old and some dazzling diamond. 
I also decided it was time to pull out the embroidery machine. I have started with my son's basketball ball coaches - Magic


I friend had asked me to do some shirt collars and cuffs it is a shame that I got to the last two and discovered black bobbin it made the biggest difference.  
Of course my husband stated since I left him out and was doing something for everyone else he wanted his shirts done so I did a test cut on a towel he likes it but asked for superman instead since all his co workers call him that lol
As always be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...