Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Treva

Last night I went on SOC to see what this week challenge was for  sistah/Brotha challenge

Week 2: It's All in the "Hattitude!"
January 15th is National Hat Day, so the challenge is to create cards, scrapbook/art journaling pages, or mixed media projects featuring a hat! It can be on a digital image, embellishments, in a photo(s) from an event (graduation, weddings, sports, or of someone who loves wearing hats). You're all "tops" in my book (a little hat humor, lol), so I hope you'll come out and share a little flair and "hattitude" this week!

So once again my friend Cameo didn't fail me. I just love this silhouette image. I used a spellbinder frame to frame her out and went in my stash to find this metal rose to top her hat so recollection flowers and bling. I used that corrugated card and some Tim Holtz paint to edge the sides and studio calico white spray to finish off the edges I really love how this card came out

hen for the inside I used CTMH stamps, hope my sis enjoys the card. Happy Birthday Treva love you

Be bless

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning!!!! I love the silhouette image! Really beautiful card!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl, love that card and especially since its headed to me! I need to browse that SIL store more, you use some really nice cuts! Thank you, I am so glad that the opportunity presented itself for our paths to cross.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...