Sunday, December 1, 2013

New baby items







I completed a couple of items for my daughter who is due on Christmas. I bought this magazine last month from Annie's paper crafts, it is the interactive mini scrapbooks by Kathy Orta. I just love Kathy's work so I started with the first tutorial in the book Mini Treasures. 
I used a stack from Hobby Lobby. I bought it months ago and I knew with both of my daughters pregnant I would really use it (only my second project with it). I used recollections paper for the base and never again it cracked bad. I had to use metal finishes for the corners so how on the tutorial I missed how she got her corners I followed the picture and it didn't work but thank goodness I had those corners.

I followed a video on YouTube for this next mini but I didn't like how it layed at all but my daughter can add her pictures in it.
I am so mad at myself I had the hot glue gun out and put it on the back of the picture and got the green line 😤
Hobby Lobby ribbon

Okay now it is time to get started on my Christmas cards
Be Bless












1 comment:

  1. That album is gorgeous :) what a special gift ! This is why I love papercrafting so much those memories will be cherished for a long time and bring joy to the new baby later in his/ her life. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...