Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hidden Message Slider Card

Hi crafters it is Felisa first let me say it was an honor to work on the design team over at the Bugbytes. Sadly this will be my last post but I had so much fun learning for the wonderful design team members.

I was watching a video tonight by Loni and she gave this simple tutorial over the hidden message slider card and you know I love simple right. This is what I came up with for another simple Christmas card to mail out to my family.



 
This stamp set is from Stampin up and I picked it up a few yrs ago at a garage sale and it is still my favorite.

Excuse the nail polish I am going to do my nails tonight after this posting.


Well that is all folks....Again Thanks for allowing me this journey on this wonderful design team

Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog titled The Truth About Positive Thinking .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...