Sunday, November 3, 2013

Layout share

I swear I really need to put a rope around my mojo and make her stay home. I am fighting a cold now for over a week but I wanted to scrap the kids Halloween picture. I used the cartridge Artbooking for the page along with the craft room.
 
  The window frame was way to big for my 4x6 pic but I made it work for me. I had bought those flails a few yrs ago at Walmart and I am happy to get rid of them in my stash
  I thought the skeleton frame from Artbooking was great for Kai's onesie and it glow in the dark.
  I pulled out that Martha Stewart punch out
 

Last I attempted to make a Christmas card and my friend Treva suggested using punches which I did but way to time consuming. I noticed it was free in the Craft room this week but I didn't like any of the three I made but oh well I at least tempted right.
  

Be Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...