Sunday, November 17, 2013

Clean and Simple Card

Hello crafters, tonight I wanted to create a card so I used Clean and Simple sketch to make this card.  I love the fact when your mojo is gone and these clean and simple sketches will get your juices flowing.

 
I used the stamp from Stampin up called Too Kind for the flower and I used Stampin up ink
Tangerine Tango and Cajun Craze. The stamp on the front is from Stamps of Life getwell2you set.
The inside stamp is from Verve stamps Forever in Our Hearts. The paper I used is Prima Madeline.

Well that was clean and simple

Have a bless one.

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...