Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A little something something

Good morning, I wanted to do a little something nice for my friend Shauntay who just moved into her place. I saw a video by Logan' Crafty Momma and I just fell in love with this cheap idea. I contacted her for the file and she shared it with me and I went straight in my craft room and made two of these cute cheap gifts. I also made Shauntay an embroidery towel along with some more Dollar Tree items for her kitchen. So I showed hubby this cheap cutting board and I told him.....guess what my sister, sister in laws, daughters and daughter in laws are getting for Christmas :D so I made sure I bought plenty of the glass cutters for all of them and some more for friends as well. 

 

 
Then I made a simple card

 
 
I love the cutting board so much I made my sister one to send with her mini album
 
 Until next time

As always Be Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...