Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Luggage Tag

Hello crafter's this is Felisa. Today is my first posting for The Bugbytes. I am so gracious for Pam allowing me to be on the design team. I am sorry but my first project is going to be a very simple one for my mojo has packed and left. When this post hits I will be on a cruise to the Bahama's and my mojo left ahead of schedule. I made a tag for my suitcase which was a challenge over at iClassygirl.com
I will be attending the crops and the make and take but mainly enjoying the cruise. Enough of that my tag was made using the Cameo shapes in the library and I used my sketch pen as well to print my information on the back. Sorry for the poor lighting on the pictures but I took them the night I had to leave.

Here is the screen shot of my Cameo 
  I added stickles to Diva but in the end product I should have left the stickles out

I ran it through my laminator and the stickles weren't as nice. I got the pouches at Hobby Lobby on clearance for $2.51 for 20 pockets and that was a score.

  
I then took the screen shot of Diva and thought I could embroidery it on this cheap bag I got at the flea market for $20. I am happy that I tried it and now I know that I can embroidery on luggage but next time I will have to bring my machine down to the kitchen table where I can have plenty of room. My bag wouldn't lay straight but since the bag is for me I don't mind Diva not being

straight or centered  (like me lol)


 I do like how the luggage tag looks on my cheap bag.
I then made my sister a little 6x6 mini album that she can just stick her pictures on from the cruise. She isn't a scrappy so this is very simple on pictures and a few stamps and stickers. I will try and show it after we get back since I am taking my instant Polaroid camera's with me.

I used magnets on the flaps and it is a insert in every pocket. The paper pack was Simple Stories Urban Traveler
I will have something better on next month's posting. I am sure my mojo will be back home after her well deserved vacation.
Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...