Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy birthday Jessica


 Today is my little cousin's birthday she turns 13. I wanted to do a really nice teenage card but I waited to late and I went into the silhouette store and fond this cute cupcake card and since I have to mail it off today I put belated birthday because she will get it tomorrow but thank goodness for FB I added it to her page 

  
 
I used a cupcake Brad that was in my stash as a stopper
I even pulled out the making memories enevlope maker to match the enevlope withe card and then added stickers to the  icing 

Be bless



1 comment:

  1. Really cute card, like the stickles and brad! I am going to try my envelope board soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...