Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Close to My Heart

Hello all, yesterday I was so excited that my order came in and all I could think of was tomorrow I will get to play with it well that hasn't happen. It is almost 11 pm and I will be at the gym at 5 so I really got to get in the bed. I will be going to my sister's in Mississippi tomorrow after work so it will be next week before I can play with my new toys.
 
I am going to love this set with my PL



 
Stamp of the month

 
Chipboard pieces 

 

and the grand piece of them all. This cart has such lovely things to cut and I can't wait until I can get my hands on it. 

It will go on sale Aug 1st so I am hoping to have some things up before then. I don't push my websites (CTMH, Stampin-UP) because I am my worst enemy  but if anyone wants to place an order here is my sites



Be  Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...