Friday, July 12, 2013

A little this and a little of that

Well I have been feeling bad about not playing with my expensive toys so I needed a new gym bag. I went to Joann's and found this zebra print bag on sale 70% so it was about $2 but honestly I could have made it but I didn't to lazy. I bought a file in the silhouette store of workout stick girls and scanned it into my embroidery machine and this is what I came up with.


 

You know the saying it you don't use it you loose it. On the third girl I walked away from the machine and the thread got caught and before I knew it I had a mess. I couldn't line the design up so I left it as is she isn't as thick as the other two girls.

I just wasn't satisfied with using my embroidery machine I looked at that expensive heat press machine collecting dust so I pulled out a workout shirt and vinyl it up with my stick girls.
 

now for some reason my new blade wasn't working and I don't believe in wasting so I ironed the girls right on my shirt. I ordered that new ratchet blade and can't wait for it to come in so I can make me another shirt and make it right but since this is for only for sweating I am good with it. Oh I have only lost 2 lbs but the fat is toning up. 


Well off to my workout you ladies have a bless one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...