Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Teacher's Appreciation Day 3

My grandson asked for 7 cards for other teachers today. I went on pinterest to get an idea for hopefully a quick card. I found a picture from Emmy  so I used CCR with my Expression and the Community cartridge to come up with this pencil card that Kendrian loved.



Kendrian helped out with the stamping. The Read & Learn I used my Cameo sketch pens to get that since I don't have teacher stamps. Kendrian also signed each card.

Well time to get to work and try not to wait until the last minute tonight to come up with day 4.

Be Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...