Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sympathy Card

Tonight I made a card with my Cameo using a design from the store
 I went in my loose 12X12 papers to use for the pattern paper but when I look at the screen I have to visualize the item so I use the pattern paper in the software or colored card stock. 

 

I love how this card came out and another simple one. I used my stamp set from Verve ~Forever in Our Hearts~ that I won last yr by playing in Mojo Monday :D

Well it is time to hit the sack and do it all over again tomorrow.
Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Like your card and I'm headed over to check out the stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...