Sunday, May 5, 2013

National Scrap Day2

I completed the second challenge on SOC for National Scrap Day

List 10 random, fun facts that we might not know about you.

Here are a few rules
  • Must include 10 things.
  • Must put on a scrapbook page or card or altered item...your choice...cannot just be a typed list.
  • Must be uploaded to the gallery by 11:59pm pacific time on Sunday, May 5.

So my 10 things are listed and I got to use stickers that has been in my stash forever and of course my favorite color is purple

Now if I can get on these Mother's Day cards and have them in the mail by Wednesday I will be doing great.

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...