Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Graduation cards and gifts

This will be for the challenge over at Scraps of Color Sistah/Brotha Blogger Week 22 ~ Hats off to the Grad~ I have found myself fallen behind but hopefully I can keep the mojo going and stick with the challenges.

I made the cards with my Cameo and papers that I had in my stash. I also used the Cameo to write with the sketch pens to add Congratulations on the frames.

 
This first card is for my scrappy friend Shanta her son Q


 
This card is for my cousin Adrein who is off to my Alma Marta University of Central State.

I also made personalized towels for the both of them
 
I purchase my towels from Target I think the quality is great and a good price. I don't wash my towels when I give them away I let the receiver know that once they wash it the plastic will go away (you can see the plastic in the name)


 
The tread on Adrein is a multi color one and I just love it. I sewed on the zebra ribbon and you know me I don't have patience for a straight seem but she is family 


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...