Saturday, May 18, 2013

Beautiful Beauty

Good evening, my girlfriend Danita had told me about this stamp she seen at her Circle Mania. Well I really didn't need an excuse to sign up with Stampin up....I am my best customer since I think I need everything. Well I got my order in and I watched Dawn's video over the bleach emboss technique. Well I didn't have a bleach gel pen so I tried the liquid bleach. I didn't get the effect she did but I really like it and next time I go to Wally I will pick up a bleach pen so look out for another card.
 
I used Burgundy card-stock from Stampin up I used the little bling from Close to My Heart and the stamp is from K Andrews when she had her big sale last yr.
 

The inside stamp is from Stampin up Favorite Thoughts also stamped in Burgundy 

Well time for me to cut this yard...have a bless evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...