Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Some Completed pages

I am in a group over at Scraps of Color that has us to use or cricut and explore our cartridges. My grandson will be turning 6 in April and I still haven't done his baby album so this challenge was great for me to pull out those baby cartridges and get busy with his album. I choose Stork's Delivery to start out with. I am making a 8 1/2 x 11 and an old DCWV stack for boys to start out with. I completed two pages so far.





The hands and feet brad's are also from my stash it is so sad I had all of these things just sitting around and NOW it is time to use it all.

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...