Wednesday, February 27, 2013

SOC Sistah/Brother Challenge week 7

I am still playing catch up with Sistah/Brother challenge

Week 7: The Color of Love: To get ready for Valentines day, lets have a color challenge! Create any project of your choice with a red, black and white (in any combination) color scheme!

and this is what I came up with, I am so proud of myself tonight. I pulled out the Cameo and cut out all the embellishments.
Now the picture is very old of hubby and myself. We took it maybe 5 yrs ago but it says so much for my love, my valentine :)


 


  Another thing I used my stash, I think the paper is from Target and I pulled out my Xyron to get the my valentine arrow to stick down but I don't have the patience to pick out the glue boogers but the Cameo is a dream.

Be Bless until the next posting, oh I am also working on a paper bag mini from the FB group Play Along and here is a sneak peak

3 comments:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...