Saturday, February 9, 2013

SOC Friday Nite Chat

Tonight over at SOC (Scraps of Color) we had 3 challenges along with an image to color and post by mid-nite. First Challenge
Challenge #1 is to use a circle card as your base. It must have the word LOVE on the outside. You must also have some bling and distress. 

Challenge #2
Make a card using at least one solid, one print, must have a circle and a border punch. Must have a sentiment also. 

Challenge #3  You must make a V Day card with a sentiment on the outside that says "To my SOC friend". You must use some distressing and lots of bling.
some how I missed that it said use lots of bling :(

It was a blast as usually

Oh I forgot I completed another  challenge on SOC. The cricut lovers group. This time I am using the cartridge New Arrival for my page and this page was a sketch challenge over at Creating the Crafty Life ning.

It is funny when I asked my grand son who the baby was he didn't know it was him. He said I am Black lol but he is still a high yellow little boy now.



I tore the head of the baby when I used my tape runner to the back but it is okay since it is going in my album.



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...