Saturday, February 23, 2013

Quick bag

Today I am on my way to my cousins house out of town for her 40th Birthday Party and I made her card last week and mailed it off but I thought I would add a little gift and I had some canvas bags upstairs and some vinyl and this is what I came up with for a real quick gift



It is sad that if you don't use something you loose it. I wasted some vinyl today because I forgot shiny side down :( and then my expensive heat press would not adhere the vinyl down I had to go and pull out my cheap iron and get the job done.

Oh well time to take this two hour drive

Enjoy your Saturday

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...