Friday, February 8, 2013

My Life Is A Project

Another great challenge over at Scraps of Color ~

Your Album, Your Pictures, Your Design, YOUR LIFE!!!!
Your album is all about your life. You can journal daily, weekly or however you choose. It's all up to you.



I love Simple Stories and I have plenty of the 6x6 packs and thanks to my friend Shanta for supplying me with even more. I wanted to do my PL in the wonderful brown colors so I plan on doing my mini whenever the mood hits. I will not add any pressure on myself to do it daily or weekly. Since I am on the no spending this month along with some of the ladies over at SOC. I don't have the Simple Stories binder but I bought these pages last year when I went to a Cricut Circle Meet in KS and I am just now using them. See I am a sad case but I really am trying to work what is in my stash and try to finish projects that aren't complete. I really love the easy of how the pages come out in PL. Any way here are two pages I completed tonight.








I am loving this  I pulled out stickers, bling my cricut for paper dolls teen, my Cameo to weld the month and yr on the frames and wood verniers.

Until next time be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...