Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Birthday

Today is my long time girlfriend Cheval's Birthday. Cheval and I grew up living across the street from each other so we go back to our elementary days. Today is her birthday and I just love her and her family to death.

I used Mojo Monday 280 sketch to complete her birthday card. I also used Suburbia cartridge for the beautiful image.

The Happy Birthday is from SP & Company Happy Banners. The inside stamps is from CTMH Card Chatter - Birthday D1475

Happy Bless Birthday Friend

Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I must I have that Suburbia cartridge. I love this card. I also love your goal ticker, I just made one for my blog. Happy Birthday to your friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...