Friday, February 8, 2013

Full of Hearts

Today I did a challenge for Naturegirl0415 on YT. She wanted either a card, LO or Project life ~ project. I choose to do a card. The requirements were to 1. LO, Card, PL 2. Use a Sketch 3. Use a flair or wood vernier 4. layering 5. new product you got or an old one that you have started back using.






I used Recollections Amour paper, wood vernier heart, Studio G stamp and classic heart dies, heart cuddle-bug folder and some Joleen's shorts that was in my stash.  


Oh and the sketch I used was from Creating the crafty life



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...