Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cricut Cruise project of 2012

Okay today I got back in the mood to do some more pages. I have my pages just plain with mainly a journaling spot so I can go back and add the notes so when we look at this down the line we can remember what a wonderful time we had. Again this is just helping me to use my stash













This is what I have left to put in the Cricut Cruise Album, hopefully I will have it done next week with the journaling and up on the shelf.

I still have all the cricut photos in this stack so those will be in the next posting of this album.

Until next time be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...