Thursday, February 21, 2013

Birthday wishes

Today is another one of my friends birthday and today I didn't use my favorite cart I used an embossing folder. I bit the bullet last week and ordered the eBosser and this was my first project to make with it and I like it. What sold me was that I could do a 8 x 11 1/2 piece of paper. The only thing I am not liking is that I need to figure out how to make an A9 envelope for the card which I will do here in a few mins but I need to get this posted before I forget. So today is my friend Shauntay's Birthday and since she lives local I am not late on her card I can just drive by and drop it off. I have a few more birthday's this month so I need to get cracking.

I used Michael's $1 pearls and recollection for the swirl. The stamp is from my stash Inkadinkado Birthday Wish 99716 and the inside is from Paper Trey Studio




    
 

As Always be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...