Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Birthday Cards

Today I needed to compete two birthday cards that I used Suburbia Cartridge again. I just love this cartridge and I used Operation Write home sketches to complete these cards. I pulled out my 6x6
Studio Calico ~ Classic Calico stack such beautiful brown papers. I used SP & Company birthday stamp and CTMH Birthday Card Chatter.




My goal for the year was to get my birthday cards out on time well I have failed my one friend Roshanta's birthday is today and my cousin LaChanda BD is tomorrow and these are going out in the mail today. I am praying I can do better for next week's BD

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...