Thursday, January 3, 2013

Let's Scrap 100 layouts

Tonight I got a chance to complete a layout. Hubby is working in Dallas and I came along for the ride who wouldn't want to stay in a 5 star hotel with meals prepared for you and housekeeping to clean the room. So I brought a few things with me but I didn't bring along enough things so my layouts are going to be very basic but it is a layout complete. Over at Let's Scrap a joined a challenge where you need to complete a layout a day.



sorry for the light but this room only have lamps and the glare I couldn't get rid of it.

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...