Monday, January 14, 2013

Completed projects

Sunday I completed two simple projects. Since today was my son's birthday I had to get a quick picture of him and put it in my Gratitude journal over at Inspired Stamps








Happy Bless Birthday son and my GOD continue to guide you into the man HE wants you to be


Then I completed a LO for  Scraps of Color which is a challenge for 2013 called I Scrapbook, Therefore I Am. and Jan challenge is
JANUARY: Winter traditions, weather, snow fun and/or MLK festivities.
and I used the sketch from Creating the Crafty Life
and this is what I came up with



The frame I got last yr from Prima warehouse sale and this is the first item I have every used out of that box sad right I know and the stamp is from Tuesday Morning that I got last yr and also another first time using. I snowman is a cut I made for Christmas cards so I have several Christmas layouts that I need to make and get rid of some of those other cuts in my box. The title is from Suburia cartridge.

As Always be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...