Friday, December 21, 2012

Stocking stuffers

Hello my crafty friend. I have a quick posting today. I had stopped at Micheal's on this past Sunday and used my 20 percent coupon to enjoy the dollar bin for some last minute stocking stuffers.

 you can't go wrong in the dollar bin just add some bling and glossy accent and who wouldn't enjoy this.



My surgery went well. I am suppose to have this cast on until Jan 2nd but I do believe I will be taking it off real soon. I was outside cleaning up my yard and the bandage is so dirty that I can't walk around like this but my yard needed clean so what is a lady to do :(

I have a couple of more projects to finish before my family arrives tonight so let me get cracking

Be Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...