Sunday, December 23, 2012

Last minute gift

Hello crafters, my cousin had told me that my Aunt that is coming to visit us bought us a gift so I had to hurry and make something for her and my Uncle.
My Aunt's favorite color is green so you know me embroidery a towel

then I went to Dollar Tree and got these big heavy beer glasses and etched them. Because I am right handed  I had a difficult time with the negative pieces but I think it still came out good and it is the thought that counts right?









I used my E2 and the craft-room along with the Art Deco cartridge for the names and Artiste for the crown's




As Always be Bless

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did an excellent job on the glasses. Happy New Year. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...