Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Lily


Today is my Grand daughter Lily's 3rd BD. Lily and her sister loves cats so when I saw this outfit I just knew I had to get it for her. I used my Pfaff and embroidery a pair of cat eyes on the back of the jacket with her name on it.

I made her a card from the Hello Kitty cartridge with the sketch from Sweet Sunday. As usually I waited to the last minuet to complete her BD card so the kitty is still wet with stickles and viva pearl pens, I also have the kitty on a wobble. But I got to get it over to her now.

and here is the sketch



As always be bless

2 comments:

  1. How cute, I might need you to make something for me! Love that card too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...