Monday, December 31, 2012

Birthday Challenges

My first card is from Mojo Monday my husbands nephew is having a birthday in a few days and my husband was a farmer and his family still farms and Chase loves Allis Chalmers and I used my Beep Beep Cartridge to complete this card and I used Simple Stories Awesome. I added modge podge on the wheels


Close to my heart stamp

The next card I completed was from Freshly Made blog.  The paper was a gift from a friend last yr and I am really trying to use up things that was giving to me and my stash. My husband has another nephew who has a birthday next week and this has such masculine colors. I also used my E2 to cut out the cupcake from the create a critter 2 cart. The stamps that as used from Clear Dollar Stamps.



Okay last card challenge is from Clean & Simple. I really like this simple card I just went with a white base and added some red to it. I cut the ballons out on my Cameo and used my cricut mat which I am very happy that it does work. I had read it on a few blogs but had to try it out for myself :D.
I ran the top white threw the vagabond with the stampin up folder  vintage wallpaper and popped it all up and used clear dollar stamps


 

I look forward to tomorrow to start another day of crafting and starting off with my 52 week gratitude  mini.

Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. these are all super sweet cards, luvin the tractor card!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...