Saturday, November 17, 2012

Not much happen today

I have been on and off the highway yesterday and today so not much of any crafting for me. I participate or try to over at Scraps of Color but I must say this was the worst Friday for me I only completed one project and I will try to post it tomorrow because my idea is to complete the other challenges as well.

Tonight I decided to work on a couple of hubby's shirts that he brought home from work last week. You guys know that hubby is a superman freak so his work tee shirts he wanted vinyl superman on it and I went ahead and completed it tonight.
 

This is the front of his shirt when he brought it home



I added the Superman from the Silhouette software and cut it out of vinyl and used my heat press machine to iron it on




This one we added to the front of the shirt.


I know right a easy project. So while we were driving up and down the highway I was playing with my embroidery software and when we got home I pulled out an old shirt that I usually were like a jacket and stitched an image on it

 


Hopefully my mojo will be in full swing tomorrow after church and I can have some real projects for you to view...


Be Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...