Monday, November 12, 2012

My Black is Beautiful challenge #21 Car

It seems like awhile since I have completed My Black is Beautiful but I am up to date on all challenges. (NO I missed 20 so I will work on that next)

CHALLENGE #21 NOV 1-15. 2012!
My Black is Beautiful!  My Black is my RIDE!  Whether it's a clunker or jag...it's your ride and it's get's you to and fro.  Or perhaps it's public transportation or a bike.  No matter is your mode of transportation and you are grateful for it! Create your layout. Share it here by  NOV 15, 2012!  Let's GO!


We have two G35 and an Chevy HHR but this was the only pic of me standing by one that I could find right quick.



 Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...