Friday, November 2, 2012

Mojo Monday 265

I completed this one yesterday, I just didn't have time to post it on my blog. I found some days I can knock out a lot of sketches but when it comes time to post I lose it. Any way this is Mojo Monday 265 



I think it was Monday that I just sat at my E2 and used the craft room to make some cuts off the free weekly cartridge Thanksgiving. I so want that cartridge but I haven't broke down and bought it yet but I will. With that said the Turkey is from that cart and the sentiment is from a set I got last year by Inkadinkado - So Thankful for you.....on the inside and the front is a dollar stamp from Joann's. 

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...