Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mini album and another towel

I watched a YouTube video from Sheryl at gemzisle and I so loved her mini that she did a tutorial over. She tells you who she got the ideas from and gave those ladies credit but I didn't go to there channel I just followed along with her to complete this mini that I so love. It was easy and fun. I only messed up on one part but it is okay because I was watching the election and she said to make sure on those pages or you would miss it and that is what I did, they just don't open the same way but again I am happy with the result....Thank you Sheryl for a wonderful tutorial.


This mini is for a friend that got married back in August and his colors were gray and purple. So I used what I had in my room of three different paper stacks and stickers I had from way back when, when I started scrapbooking and was suppose to do my own wedding lol

The charm was from a charm swap that I was in last yr and it is from Terry Oulboub....thank you Terry. I only changed a few things on it to make it match perfectly....





















As you can see this baby packs a lot of punch

I also made a towel for them and I tried my hands at a charger but the charger was my least favorite to much work with the weeding of the vinyl.




2 comments:

  1. STUNNING gifts! You should enter in the Altered Arts Challenge at Jackson's Digital Expressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your mini and gifts turned out PERFECT Felisa!!! Love them all!! The mini is beautiful and elegant. I really like the towel and the charger. Love that the words are cloaking the couple instead of following the shape of the charger. Fabulous job on all of your gifts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...