Monday, November 5, 2012

Friday Nite Chat at Scraps of Color

I just love that I can get online and participate with the ladies on some challenges. Our hostess tonight was Kelli and she did a wonderful job. She first started out with an image of Michelle Obama and we were to use red in it.

I made a card out of mine and I am still working on my coloring lol. Sharon on SOC said she liked how I colored in her a shirt....well I thought it was a shirt but the majority of the women colored it as her neck. Matter of fact it was only one other lady that did like me so does that mean we are special thinking outside of the box or we missed the mark lol.
inside of my card
 


Challenge #1
I got lucky and had a kit from YPP swap last year and used it for all three of my projects
  1. Election Day is Tuesday November 6th so create a card with a white base and 6 different items. The base is NOT an item.  You can only use up to 3 papers and at least two of the items should include at least two of the colors red, blue, or black. You do not need to use all of the colors. Ink counts as an item. A brad counts as an item.   Anything put on the base counts as an item.  Use a sentiment of your choice.
  2.  

 Challenge #2

      2. Use the sketch to create a monochromatic card using either the color red, white, blue or black.  Use splash embellishments in one of the other colors and a sentiment that has at least two of the letters in the words VOTE or PRESIDENT.



                                                                      OR
Use this layout sketch to create a monochromatic page using either the color red, white, blue or black.  Use splash embellishments in one of the other colors and a title that uses at least two of the letters in the words VOTE or PRESIDENT.
 


Challenge #3

3. I've heard the The First Lady say several times throughout the years that her favorite place to be at the White House is the Rose Garden. Use this sketch to create a tag.  Use at least 3 of the colors (red, white, blue or black) anywhere on the tag and at least one flower. Other colors can be used if you wish.

 

I hope I am home next weekend to participate again

Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...